Inspired by you.
受到你的启发
I have had a very rewarding trip
此行不虚
On the way back.
回来的路上
Just a bright moon
恰好一轮明月
Just "stop" on top of Sun Wang Pavilion
正好“停”在孙王阁顶上
That's the scene I've been chasing for years.
那个画面是我几年都想追逐的镜头
It takes no time to find a place to step through iron shoes
踏破铁鞋无觅处,得来全不费工夫
Thank you Mr. Zhu
托福于朱老先生
Mr. Zhu Lao
朱老先生
You're out of time.
你生不逢时
If you catch up with a new era like ours,
如果你赶上了我们这样一个新时代
You're not going to leave the world at the age of fifty.
你不会五十岁就离开了这个世界
Shorter than Lu Xun, who was 55
比享年五十五岁的鲁迅先生寿命还短
Your stomach perforation has something to do with your mood
你的胃穿孔与心境有关
Your depressed mood is related to the times
你的郁闷心境与时代有关
We're all over 70.
我们都70有余了
Still healthy and purposeful to live in this world
还健康有为地活在这个世界上
If you catch up with this new era,
如果你赶上了这个新时代
You're definitely not going to die at the age of fifty.
你肯定不会在年仅半百就匆离人世
The Moonlight in the Lotus Pond is much more beautiful
你笔下的“荷塘月色”要靓丽得多
There may be a sister, "the bueaty lotus and sunrise"
不定会有一个姐妹篇“映日荷花”
Unfortunately, I don't have your talent.
可惜我没有你的才气
I can't write something like you.
写不了你那样的传世之作
But I write my heart.
但我笔写我心
Is also a happy and truly text.