• 首页
  • 聚焦黄山
  • 走进徽州教育文化
  • 黄山体育
  • 公告活动
  • 专题
  • 美丽乡村行
  • 飞阅徽州
  • 杨奉霆
  • 当前位置:首页 > 杨奉霆

    昱寻战士周(二)

    时间:2018-07-23 07:53:57  来源:  作者:杨奉霆

     Hello, Mr. Yang

    杨老师 您好!

    Inadvertently, I read your letter,

    无意之中,看了您的来信,

    Deeply disturbed by your praise,

    深为您的溢美之词而惴惴不安,

    At the same time, it also aroused my memory of a stream of waves in the river.

    同时也激起我记忆长河里的一束浪花。

    People always feel like this. They used to cherish more valuable things in the past.

    人总是这样,过去了东西反而觉得更加珍惜可贵,

    And that was not the case at the time.

    而这在当时却不以为然。

    We were soldiers in the 1980s,

    我们是八十年代的军人,

    Mostly through the house, the school gate and the army gate.

    大体是进过家门、校门和军队大门。

    Ashamed is the most eager for knowledge of the student days,

    惭愧的是求知欲最强的学生时代,

    But I spent mediocrity and did nothing.

    我却庸庸度过,无所作为。

    I think I'm ashamed of my teacher.

    想来真是愧对了我的老师,

    I feel worthy to help my classmates ……

    愧对了热心帮助我的同学……

    Speaking of which, you may laugh at my ignorance,

    说起来,您也许会笑我无知,

    I remember when I was in middle school, a Chinese teacher called me to the dormitory.记得中学时期,有一次语文老师把我叫到宿舍,

    I saw his firm face and slightly raised eyebrows,

    我见他板着的面孔和微微上挑的眉毛,

    The nervous heart became more fearful,

    忐忑不安的心里更加发怵,

    He opened it as a text,

    只见他打开作文本,

    The bruised hand pointed to the box of red pens and said:

    青筋暴出的手指着用红笔圈成的方框说:

    "You write the captain's long words on the paper."

    “你把队长的“长”字写在稿纸上”

    Anyway, isn't the captain's long words easy to write? I thought.

    也罢,队长的“长”字不是很好写吗?心想。

    Though nervous,

    虽然心情紧张,

    I just waved it,

    我还是一挥而就,

    However, the word "long" written in the box is more than an apostrophe.

    可是写在方框里的“长”字多了一撇。

    Careless, too careless.

    “粗心,太粗心了”。

    The teacher gave a stern rebuke, every word struck on the stress key of my heart string.老师严厉的训斥,字字句句无不敲在我心灵琴弦的重音键上。

    Inferiority complex, my only self-confidence disappeared;

    自卑,我仅有的自信荡然无存;

    Shame, I think the whole world will be replaced by shame.

    耻辱,我觉得整个世界将被耻辱所代替。

    From then on, I saw the teacher just like Kong Yiji saw the boss.

    从此后,我见到老师就像孔乙己见到掌柜的一样。

    The teacher is not so respectable;

    老师并不那么可敬了,

    My classmates are not so close anymore.

    同学并不那么可亲了,

    Even parents are less charitable.

    甚至父母也并不那么慈善了。

    How many sleepless nights, I thought, thought.

    多少个不眠的夜晚,我想啊,想。

    The cause of my tragedy is the poor study.

    导致我这种悲剧的原因正是学习差的缘故。

    Self-improvement, powerless, sigh,

    自强,无能为力,望洋兴叹,

    Since "rotten wood cannot be carved", it is better to find another way.

    既然“朽木不可雕也”,不如另辟蹊径。

    With a vision of military life,

    怀着对军旅生活的憧憬,

    My fellow countrymen and I came to the army in the sonorous march.

    我和我的同乡在铿锵有力进行曲的伴奏声中来到了部队。

    In a peaceful environment,

    和平的环境中,

    the life of a company of recruits can be described as the toughest.

    新兵连的生活可谓是最艰苦。

    Endless training all day, endless guard, on duty,

    整天无休止的训练,无休止的站岗、值勤,

    Even the hair has to be shaved off, just like a monk who is a monk.

    就连头发也要全部剃光,就好像出家的和尚一样……

    I regret, I wander.

    我后悔,我彷徨。

    Whenever I hear the news of my classmate's admission to college,

    每当听到同学考取大学的消息,

    Coupled with frustration at work,

    再加上自己工作上的挫折,

    I almost lost my mind.

    我差点万念俱灰。

    It was her, a young woman with no disability, Zhang Haidi,

    是她,一个身残志不残的女青年——张海迪,

    Gave me a new light of hope,

    重新给我带来了希望之光,

    I saw the lighthouse in the fog of sailing,

    使我在航海的迷雾中看到了灯塔,

    In the journey of life to raise the ideal sail,

    在人生的旅途中重新扬起理想的风帆,

    Strive to sail to the other side of the ideal.

    奋力驶向理想的彼岸。

    Self - study is very easy to say.

    自学,说起来非常容易,

    But it's not that simple.

    但做起来并不那么简单,

    Every time a difficult problem is encountered,

    每当遇到难题,

    one cannot think of it without solving it,

    百思而不得其解时,

    How much I miss my teachers and classmates.

    我多么想念老师和同学。

    Despite all the difficulties

    尽管困难重重,

    Despite the fact that the military Academy examination was famous in 1983,

    尽管八三年军校考试名落孙山,

    I'm still stubbornly teaching myself.

    我还是在执拗自学着。

    More than two years of self-study in the military told me,

    两年多的军旅自学生活告诉我,

    Soldiers are the product of war,

    军人是战争的产物,

    When the people of our motherland need it,

    当祖国人民需要的时候,

    You should come forward,

    你就应当挺身而出,

    There ' s no grumbling about the broken bones .

    粉身碎骨也毫无怨言。

    The gunfire of southern of China,

    南疆的炮火的感召,

    The time has come for the motherland to need it.

    祖国需要的时刻到了。

    When the wind rose , the wind was flying ,

    “大风起兮云飞扬,

    and the mighty men were guarding the square .

    安得猛士兮守四方”。

    Motherland! mother! For you,

    祖国啊,母亲!为了您,

    I resolutely rushed to the anti-Vietnam battlefield.

    我毅然奔赴抗越的沙场。

    There is no spring orchid, no autumn chrysanthemum,

    没有春兰,没有秋菊,

    There is no song or dance.

    也没有轻歌曼舞。

    On this battlefield of blood and fire,

    在这血与火的战场上,

    Again and again, my fellow soldiers and I met the rolling smoke of gunpowder,

    我和我的战友一次又一次地迎着滚滚的硝烟,

    Tread on that star-covered minefield,

    踏着那星罗密布的雷区,

    Shouting "the old mountains do not fall, the national power of the eternal" slogan charged, charge!喊着“老山不倒,国威长存”的口号冲锋着冲锋!

    Take it back! get it back!

    收复着,收复!

    Played the national, military,

    打出了国威、军威,

    In the southern border of China wrote a heroic hymn.

    在南疆边陲谱写了一曲又一曲英雄的赞歌。

    There is no limit to the joy of seeking pleasure in suffering.

    苦中求乐,其乐无穷。

    The minds of our soldiers are mostly "open".

    我们战士的思想大都属于“开放型”的,

    Unrestrained and outspoken.

    无拘无束,直言不讳。

    Sometimes between battles,

    有时在战斗的间隙,

    We express our opinions in the small, damp``cat hole''.

    我们在狭小潮湿的“猫儿洞”里,各抒己见。

    Some said, "this society is too unfair. Laozi fought on the front line."

    有的说:“这社会太不公平了,老子在前线打仗,

    They ( of the rear youth ) dance behind " , ,, , ,

    他们(指后方青年)在后方跳舞”……

    Such discussions are not uncommon.

    诸如此类的议论还是不少见的。

    However, most of my comrades (including myself) believe that:

    但是大多数的战友(包括我自己)则认为:

    Our war is for peace,

    我们的战争是为了和平,

    for the happiness of the people

    为了人民的幸福。

    The happiness of the rear people should be the honor of our soldiers.

    后方人的幸福应该是我们军人的荣幸。

    The battle ahead is still going on,

    前方的战斗还在继续进行着,

    This afternoon, the position was very fierce.

    今天下午,阵地上就打得非常激烈,

    I saw two soldiers wounded and sent to the "field hospital"

    我亲眼看到两名战士受伤被送到了“野战医院”……

    If the god of war has not taken my life,

    如果战神还没有夺去我的生命,

    Then I will never stop the pen in my hand,

    那么我就绝不停止手中的笔,

    Then I may have another chance to take the military academy,

    那我也许还有一次考军校的机会,

    How I wish you and I were teachers and students who didn't meet each other.

    我多么希望您我成为不见面的师生,

    At the same time, you also hope to make friends with your students.

    同时也希望和您的学生结为挚友。

     

    Happy holidays and good health!

    祝节日愉快,身体健康!

     

    Military salute

    军礼

                Anhui frontline soldiers: Zhou Songhe 27 / 12

                安徽籍前线战士: 周松和  2712

    I hope to hear from you and your students in order to get to know each other.

    希望接到您和您的学生来信,以便相互了解。

    [注]:英文译文仅供参考

     1/8    1 2 3 4 5 6 下一页 尾页

    Copyright@ 2017-2020 版权所有:黄山视听在线网络有限公司
    今日头条头条号:黄山网 微信公众号:newshs 邮箱:todayhuangshan@126.com
    本站法律顾问:安徽昌法律师事务所 李兹柏律师 手机:13805597470 皖ICP备13016134号-4 皖公网安备 34100202000180号