马云老师
The Teacher Ma Yun
An interesting thing happened on this Teachers' Day.
这个教师节发生了一件有趣的事,
Jack Ma is going to retire,
马云将要退休了,
Return to being a teacher.
回归当教师。
Homage to Mr. Ma!
致敬马老师!
How much more English-Chinese bilingual teachers like Ma Yun are needed in China in the new era.
新时代的中国多么需要更多像马云这样的英汉双语教师。
This is Mr. Ma's heartfelt wishes:
这是马老师的心声:
I miss teaching very much.
我非常想念教书,
I came to the business field by accident,
进入生意场是个意外。
I would return to teaching and education.
我将重回教书育人的工作。
You can't do everything by yourself.
你不可能一个人完成所有事情。
You won't last forever.
你不可能长生不老。
We are all mortal in that we all eventually die.
我们皆为凡人,终将离去。
For real success, your undertaking should be able to continue without you.真正的成功是,你的企业没了你也能正常运转。
You have to think beyond yourself.
要超越自己去思考。
What the great man, Ma Yun!